Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Letter to Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad,

It seems that you last email was sent on a sad day so I hope that when you receive this email you will be feeling better. I am impressed to hear about all the activity's of your calling, it is good to know that you are able to be super busy even though you could be shot any moment. I was thinking that you should play the "it might be the last time" card with everyone and see if you get some cool things. Like dad you could say "with all this fighting you might never get some Beef Jerky and you would sure love some" I bet you would get sent some Beef Jerky. I might even send you some. Mom you can tell us that the gun fire is getting really close and you would like to have some Chocolate sent to you, even thought it would be chocolate soup by the time it arrives.I am simply saying that you should not send messages that the fighting is not so bad and that you are ok but send notes that say your risking your life to serve, and you might not live another day so call me often. Then you would get a better response. We are use to being shocked by the news so your email have to have more blood and guts to get our attention. With that all being said I will get my own skype account. I will let you know when it is up and running.

Life is good, Kids have started Baseball and playing outside all the time. I love the street that we live on because of how many kids are out each night. Jackson and Josh go from home to home with the rat pack of kids to play and see what house has the best goodies and such. I am catching on so when they come to our house and give me the sad puppy dog look I tell them carrots are the only things we have in our house. One of the neighbor kids said I was not telling the truth and that he knows we have goodies. That is my war that I am dealing with. Me against the whole neighborhood kids trying to get sugar from me and my house. I will prevail and not give in, carrots FOREVER.

Lexi is amazing, she is practicing to be a stripper. Every day she thinks that clothes are bad and takes everything off and runs to where the boys are and runs around laughing. Anne get's embarrassed because a good amount of the time the boys have friends over and Lexi does not care who is around. She also feel that she can get up when she wants(which is now 6am) and screams at the top of her lungs. She is controlling when the whole house wakes up and I do not like it. I am sick of not getting to sleep on my own terms, will these kids please grow up faster.....!!!!!Work is going well, we are making our numbers and are trying hard to be successful. I think that I will have a good history to decided if I like the job after 6 months, only 3 more to go. Anne is doing well with Dwell Design and continues to find ways to make money. For example (table runners for weddings, consulting for Dave Cox on staging homes and bidding jobs associated with that, blinds, sewing, office cleaning ect.) Dwell is a very diverse company and is doing really wellHome is still for sale and we only had 5 showing in the last 12 days. Weather has been bad and so I am not concerned.

Need to get back to work,

Love T

No comments:

Post a Comment