Friday, January 23, 2009

Where in the World is Tyler

Being away is not fun, OK so maybe kind of fun sometimes. The last few weeks I have been sick which made me feel like the kid that was forced to stay inside on a snow day watching the neighbor kids build snowmen.
Followed up by a very cool family trip to Keystone. I broke my phone on that trip and was out of contact, reach and loved every minute of it. I was able to hang with some great friends for 4 days of SUN, FUN and my woMAN. ( I am listening to Itunes as I write and felt I needed to drop a little rhyming. I love making new playlist).
I am now in Compton California for the rest of the week. Next week I get to go to Salt Lake City and really have to say WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TYLER. I was able to get in a very solid run this morning N-LA and had a good time running by a local collage. I love running at low elevation and feel great all day long. I hope to be home in DEN in the next 24 hours and able to play with the PC gang the weekend, I just looked at the hot sheet and it rocks.

Just like WALDO, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TYLER!!!!!

Last,

How about a big BOOO YAAAAA

Love you Anne, have safe travels and I will see you soon.

T

1 comment:

  1. I was about to put together a search party! See ya this weekend boo yah!

    ReplyDelete