Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nationals in Portland OR. Let the game begin!!!!!!

I am in my final hours before I leave for Portland for my first ever "A" race. It was in July that I raced last and I am really ready to go. This is the first year that I have been given speed work on my schedule and I have had a great time with it. I feel good, I feel fast and most of all I feel ready. I am excited to step on the line and let the cards fall where they may.

We have a great group going and I am very excited to see how everyone will do. I even believe that we will see some PC kids get an invite to Worlds in Australia next year and that would be awesome.

I have worked hard and my family has supported me all along the way. I will be thinking of them a lot as I am away and really look forward to having good results.

Lets the game begin,

BOOO YAAAA

Love you Anne,

T

1 comment:

  1. You are a machine!! Congratulations on a stellar performance!! Thank you for being a great role model...

    ReplyDelete